The only thing doesn't change is change. HOW ABOUT EDUCATION?

Hello my dear subscribers!

Today I'd like to talk about the modern education Well, we all know that with the invention of computers, projectors, smart phones the education system has been changed. You know what they say,
"The only thing doesn't change is... CHANGE"

Of course, lots of thing have changed in the classroom before technology became a part of it. The classical ystem which is where the teacher is the only controller of the clasroom has been evolved into the system where the teacher became a guide and the student became the active learners.

Then... here comes thet technology.

     Technology has changed the pace and the effectiveness of the communication. It helps information to be delivered easily and rapidly. Besides, as it connects the students to each other every minute, it enables students to collaborate any time they like or need. It encourages students to be creative and I think the most important benefit of it is that it reaches out every kind of learner. Furthermore, it helps the education go beyond the classroom. Teachers can share lots of information, tasks through the technology as an after-class activities. With that, students can be even more active. Especially they can control their own pace of learning.

     If you ask me, I must say that I'm glad to be a part of this 21th century education system. I am a learner who needs to learn on her own and who likes to control the time, place and the pace of the learning process. And I am a student who needs various visual materials to comprehend the lesson more sufficiently. These are what the technology can supply us.

     Please share your opinions with me. What kind of a learner are you? Do you also enjoy technology like me and benefit from it, or would you rather the classical education?

      I wish you the greates and most productive day ever! Stay mentally and physically strong! Hope to see you here again!
P.S.:All lives worth to live to the fullest!





Comments

Popular Posts