What a shock, isn't it?

Hello my dear subscribers! 
It's great to see you all again!

Today, I would like to share my favorite book on Earth and my "wikiing" task that I was assigned for my Instructional Technology & Material Design course. 

I should admit that I have learned so much through this week. For a long time, I highly believed that wiki-pages are one of the most reliable sources that one can ever find, especially on the Internet. After the last session of our course, I was quite shocked to learn that anyone on the Internet can change any of the line, information, date, etc. that are given in those pages. Of course there are wiki-pages requiring an editor to see the change before publishing it, but most of the wiki-pages are open to everyone with an access to the Internet. I have also learned how one can add or change in a wiki-page. You either sign up (not necessary for all of them though) or just directly find the edit button and start the adventure of changing or adding. 👽

For those who are curious about my favorite book -also my favorite author as well- on the universe, please click here

I hope to see all of you here again 💜

I wish you the greatest and most productive day ever! Stay mentally and physically strong!
P.S.:All lives worth to live to the fullest!



Comments

Popular Posts